II International Harp Competition
The Second “Glowing Harp” International Harp Competition is open to harpists of all countries and nationalities.
It will take place between 5 – 10 April 2019 in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
The deadline for applications is 01.03.2019. To register, please use the online form or send the application form (download application form) and all required documents to email@example.com. Please also use this email address to request bank account details for the entry fee.
List of required documents for registration:
- completed application form (online form or application form)
- a recommendation letter from your most recent teacher
- two different photos (jpg)
- copy of passport / birth certificate
- entry fee * payment confirmation (cat.Debut – 20 EUR, I cat. – 30 EUR, II cat. – 40 EUR, III cat. – 50 EUR, IV cat. – 60 EUR, cat.Harps duo – 60 EUR)
- two copies of your competition repertoire (to be provided prior to the start of the competition)
* please note that if the same participant applies in both solo and duo categories, the entry fee for the solo category is 25 % less.
- category “Debut”: up to age 8
- І category: up to 11
- ІІ category: up to 14
- ІІІ category: up to 18
- IV category: up to 25
- I category “Harp Duo”: up to 11
- II category “Harp Duo”: up to 14
- III category “Harp Duo”: up to 18
You can apply for any category in which your age does not exceed the category limit.
Age = as of 01.04.2019.
(A precise schedule will be published on the website, and also e-mailed after the registration deadline)
5 April (Friday), High Music School
12.00 Registration. Harp selection
17.00 Opening Ceremony. Recital by jury members.
Special guest – Bahar Asci, the winner of “Glowing Harp” competition 2017
6 April (Saturday), High Music School
7 April (Sunday), High Music School
8 April (Monday)
9 April (Tuesday)
10 April (Wednesday), Kharkiv State Philharmonic
Closing Ceremony. Winners Recital
Academic Symphonic Orchestra of the Kharkiv State Philharmonic
Chief Conductor – Honoured Artist of the Ukraine, YURI YANKO