II International Harp Competition
International harp competition “Glowing Harp” is open to harpists of all countries and nationalities.
The II Glowing Harp competition will take place on 5 – 10 April 2019 in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Deadline for submitting the application is 01.02.2019. For the registration please use the online form or send the application form (download application form) and all required documents to email@example.com. Please also use this email address to request bank account details for the entry fee.
List of the documents for the registration:
- completed application form (online form or application form)
- a recommendation letter from the most recent teacher
- two different photos (jpg)
- copy of passport / birth certificate
- entry fee payment confirmation (cat.Debut – 20 EUR, I cat. – 30 EUR, II cat. – 40 EUR, III cat. – 50 EUR, IV cat. – 60 EUR, cat.Harps duo – 60 EUR, open competition from 26 – 60 EUR)
- two copies of your competitive repertoire (provide before the contest auditions)
- category “Debut”: up to 8
- І category: up to 11
- ІІ category: up to 14
- ІІІ category: up to 18
- IV category: up to 25
- category “Harps duo”: up to 25
- open competition for the harpists from 26
All potential contestants are eligible to apply for any category in which their age does not exceed the category limit.
Age is determined by 01.04.2019.
(precise schedule will be published on the website and also e-mailed after the registration deadline)
5 April (Friday), High Music School
12.00 Registration. Harp selection
17.00 Opening Ceremony
6 April (Saturday), High Music School
7 April (Sunday), High Music School
8 April (Monday)
9 April (Tuesday)
10 April (Wednesday), Kharkiv State Philharmonic
Closing Ceremony, winners and jury recital
Academic symphonic orchestra of Kharkiv State Philharmonic
Chief conductor – Honored Artist of Ukraine YURI YANKO